Making Learning Connected runs from June 13–August 1, 2014. It is organized as a set of weekly Make Cycles that we hope will inspire you to make, write, connect, and reflect. We take the “open” and “collaborative” parts of MOOCs seriously, and facilitators have designed CLMOOC in ways we hope will make you feel comfortable in customizing the experience to your own interests.
- Learn all about Make Cycles
- Check out the Calendar of cycles and events
- Tap into the weekly Make with Me live events and archives
- Meet up at the weekly #clmooc Twitter chats and find out how to get started
- Read through the Newsletter archives and sign yourself up
- Find out how you can Make a Case with us this summer
CLMOOC happens in a range a spaces and you can use our Guide to Social Tools to get started.
- Sign up by subscribing to this Making Learning Connected blog to receive weekly newsletters via email and access archives as we go
- Join our G+ Community as a place to meet, post and share
- Follow on Twitter via @clmooc as well as use the hashtag #clmooc
- Use your blog and add it to our Blog Hub
- Browse or share via the Make Bank