Submit Your Blog
Please complete this form so we have what we need to add your blog to the hub. Scroll down for instructions on how to create and/or find a CLMOOC feed on your blog.
How to create/find a CLMOOC feed on your blog
If you use WordPress:
- Create a category on your blog called clmooc or create a new WordPress blog at WordPress.com and add the category clmooc
- Find the RSS feed of the category
- For a WordPress blog, the category RSS feed is: http://blogname.wordpress.com/category/clmooc/feed
If you use Blogger:
- Create a label on your blog called clmooc or create a new Blogger blog at Blogger.com and add the label clmooc
- Find the RSS feed of the label
- For a Blogger blog, the label RSS feed is: http://blogname.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default/-/labelname
If you use Tumblr:
- Create a #clmooc tag within a post that you publish. Click on that tag once published to get the URL for all of the posts with that tag.
- Add /rss to the end of that URL. This is the feed you want to submit.
- For a Tumblr blog, the label RSS feed is: http://blogname.tumblr.com/tagged/clmooc/rss
If you use Weebly:
- Find the RSS Feed label on the right side of the blog page of your website.
- See Weebly Support for help.
- Copy and paste the link the URL of the RSS feed into the submission.
If you use Wix:
- The default URL of the feed will appear as http://yourdomainname.com/feed.xml
- Copy the feed URL and paste the link into the URL submission.
- See Wix Support for help.
If you use something else … … please refer to the Help menu of your blogging software and/or write us for one-to-one support.