CLMOOC 2015 runs from June 18–August 2, 2015. It is organized as a set of weekly make cycles that we hope will inspire you to make, write, connect, and reflect. We take the “open” and “collaborative” parts of MOOCs seriously, and facilitators have designed CLMOOC in ways we hope will make you feel comfortable in customizing the experience to your own interests.
Here are a few ways to get started:
- Read our Welcome to CLMOOC 2015 post;
- Check out the CLMOOC homepage to see what’s happening right now;
- Review the Calendar;
- Read through the Make Cycle News and sign up to receive them;
- Tap into the weekly Make with Me live events and archives;
- Meet up at the weekly #CLMOOC Twitter chats;
- You are also invited to Make an Inquiry.
And a few of the social media spaces of CLMOOC where you can get connected:
- The CLMOOC home website
- The CLMOOC G+ community
- @clmooc and #clmooc on Twitter
- A CLMOOC Facebook group
Do you want to further consider this? Read what others have shared and experienced through CLMOOC:
- Connections and Reflections from CLMOOC 2014 collection from CLMOOC 2014
- Making a MOOC: What we learned in #CLMOOC by CLMOOC Team 2013
- Connected Learning and the Summer Institute by Mia Zamora, Kean University Writing Project
We look forward to making and connecting with you!